Drilling Waste Management Companies
Drilling waste management companies – Kosun offer Oil and Gas handbook for gives a set of rules that must be followed to manage Drilling waste. It is available on requesting Oil and Gas Commission (OGC).
Drilling waste management companies told you that, it is important to first separate the mixture of solid and the drilling fluids. The drilling fluid that is obtained can be reused. The solids that are obtained must be either disposed of in an eco-friendly manner or can be used in some particular places.
Some the standard rules that must be adopted to minimize waste are:
1] Drilling Waste Containment:
• The waste obtained from drilling must be properly contained either in a sump (earthen hole) or good quality tanks.
• There must be proper record of how the drilling waste is stored and how is it disposed.
• It must not be mixed with other wastes.
2] Suitable Disposal Sites:
• The site where the waste is doing to be disposed must suitable and must not cause pollution.
• The suitability of the sites is soil is assessed and its salinity is measured.
• Any toxic waste cannot be disposed. These types of wastes needs to be treated.
• There are many reasons that can make the waste toxic, like, corrosion inhibitors, emulsifiers, lubricants, de foaming agents and even some type of bacteria.
3] Disposal Methods:
• There are many ways of disposing the waste of different kind.
• For water based mud systems, there are disposal options such as on- site disposal options and off-site disposal options.
4] Wastes from pipelines:
• When drilling a pipeline for fresh water or drilling a freshwater well, the drilling waste that is obtained here can be managed in many ways like, storage pits where pits are formed in soils and other off-site disposal options such as land spraying and land spraying while drilling.
We are looking forward to cooperation with you.