KOSUN MD series high efficiency mud cleaner is the second and third level solid control equipment in the drilling fluid purification system, which can further separate the smaller particles solid phase contained in the mud treated by the shaker, so that the mud can enter the fourth level separation equipment. The mud cleaner can be used alone, or its bottom flow vibrating screen can be used as a parallel standby device of the first solid control vibrating screen.
Precautions for use of KOSUN MD series mud cleaner:
1. The hydrocyclone is an important separation and classification equipment of mud cleaner. In the process of use, special attention should be paid to the maintenance of the hydrocyclone.
2. When the fluid ejected from the cyclone group is not uniform umbrella shape, the appropriate knob drip nozzle, and observe until return to the normal state.
3. For the use effect and service life of the hydrocyclone, the drip nozzle and other parts should be cleaned and maintained normally.
4. When the bottom flow screen does not move in accordance with the prescribed track, the installation direction may be wrong or there is a problem with the motor circuit, the power should be immediately disconnected to check the motor or circuit, to ensure its return to normal.
5. If the bottom flow sieve appears the phenomenon of running pulp or blocking the sieve, the Angle of the sieve box should be adjusted in time, and ensure that the selected sieve mesh is suitable for the mud to be treated.
6. Always observe and test the bottom flow screen. The damaged screen should be replaced or repaired in time. After each time out of use to the bottom flow screen and screen do necessary cleaning.
7. Regular cleaning and inspection should be carried out on each part of the mud cleaner to ensure the use effect and service life.