Equipment wear and maintenance
The concept of wear and tear: there are two types of wear and tear that can occur over a long period of time. One is material wear, refers to the use of mechanical forces caused by friction, vibration loss; The second is base wear. If the equipment is scrapped due to improper operation or other reasons, it cannot be used again. Or because of the progress of science and technology, the equipment with better performance and efficiency of the same purpose keeps appearing, which reduces the “value” of the original old equipment. Formally, the former is called visible wear and the latter is called invisible wear.
Equipment maintenance job category: equipment maintenance includes lubrication, corrosion protection, parts control and replacement, etc. Generally, equipment maintenance is classified as follows.
1. Daily maintenance. This is the external maintenance of the equipment, such as cleaning, inspection, refueling, etc., which is undertaken by the operator as part of the handover.
2. Primary maintenance. Inspection and maintenance of vulnerable parts of equipment. Including cleaning, lubrication, equipment parts and key disassembly, adjustment, etc., generally under the guidance of full-time maintenance personnel by the operator.
3. Secondary maintenance. Carry out strict inspection and repair of equipment. Including replacement parts, repair equipment precision, etc. By full-time maintenance technical workers.
4. Minor repairs. This is a minimal amount of local maintenance, with only local repairs, replacements and adjustments.
5. To repair. This is one of the biggest planned repairs. Including the total dismantling of equipment, inspection, repair, replacement, adjustment, and finally reassembled into a new machine, and the appearance of the equipment for repainting or painting. Usually only a few years or even ten years to carry out, can be completed by professional (repair) factory.
Principles of equipment maintenance work
Pay equal attention to maintenance and planned overhaul, and give priority to prevention. Adhere to good maintenance, can reduce the equipment “wear” degree; Timely maintenance and can prevent small problems into big problems.
Adhere to the principle of maintenance first, production later. Production must have good equipment, so cannot do without maintenance. In order to catch up with the production task, it is not allowed to make the maintenance equipment “operate with disease”, so as to cause serious damage or accident, which will bring greater loss to the production.
Adhere to the principle of combining professional repair with mass maintenance. Workers are the users of the equipment, they are most familiar with the performance and technical status of the equipment; And professional repair personnel has the advantage such as special knowledge and overhaul means, so equipment maintenance should be given priority to with major, group union only.
Kosun- China Solids Control Leader&Drilling Waste Management Expert
Contact person: Jinbo Zheng
Contact person: Jinbo Zheng